WinShredder Coupon and Review
Discount: 31% off
(You save $9.30)
Windows NT/2000, Windows XP, Windows 95/98/ME
Publisher Review / Description:
Why do you need WinShredder?
Because your Windows Recycle bin only deletes the file that you see ... not the actual data on your harddrive. Until the file location on your hard disk is overwritten many times, the files can be completely recovered using many available computer programs, or even simple computer commands. Deleted files are the first thing hackers, privacy thieves, and other computer experts look for when they are trying to recover sensitive information from your computer or discarded disks. Also, employers routinely search for 'deleted' files to discover information about employees.
WinShredder gives you the ability to erase your internet history, permanently delete your files and protect your privacy.
With technology (Patent 5022.22M ) approved for use by both the U.S. Department of Defense (D.o.D.) and the U.S. National Security Agency (N.S.A.) you are getting military-grade protection.
WinShredder comes with 1 year free updates and free technical support.
With WinShredder you'll be able to permanently erase:
- deleted files
- chat transcripts
- audio and video files
- temporary internet files
- image files (all formats)
- clipboard data
- search histories
- internet history
- Unlimited Shredding
- Most competitor products limit the user to only 1, or to a fixed number of data wipes when shredding. WinShredder permits an UNLIMITED number of data wipes. Want to shred that file 10000 times? No problem!
- Unlimited 'Do Not Shred' Folder Locations
- A serious flaw in most competitor products is the inability to protect important folders from accidental shredding. This disastrous problem is solved with WinShredder. WinShredder permits an unlimited number of 'Do Not Shred' folder locations to be defined, protecting them from accidental shredding.
- Drag and Drop to the Desktop Trashcan
- WinShredder supports all Windows drag and drop features. You can Shred files or folders simply by dragging them to the desktop WinShredder Trashcan.
- Windows Explorer Integration (Right mouse-click menu integration)
- WinShredder integrates with all versions of the Windows operating system and appears as a new 'Delete with WinShredder' menu option, complete with icon, when right mouse-clicking on a file or folder.
- Optional Instant Shredding
- Turn on the 'Instant Shred' option and you can start the shred process instantly just by dragging files to the desktop WinShredder trash can.
- No 'lock-ups' while Shredding
Many competitor products lock up your computer while they are shredding files. While they are shredding files, you cannot move your mouse or open another program, or, your mouse is jerky and intermittent. Not WinShredder! You can continue to work while shredding is underway, seamlessly and smoothly.
© Copyright 2006 - 2013 GimmeCoupon.com. All Rights Reserved.